Samedi 27 Xroad 7 - Moustache Bikes

Samedi 27 Xroad 7

It’s safe to say that the Xroad 7 could well be the bike that you need!

Samedi 27 Xroad 7
Don’t look any further!
With its new rigid frame with an integrated Bosch 625Wh PowerTube battery, its new Bosch Performance Line CX motor, its peformance fork as well as a 40mm suspension seatpost, the Xroad 7 is powerful, tough and as comfortable as it is high performance! Perfectly equipped thanks to its accessories such as its new luggage rack that’s compatible with QL3 and MIK fixations, its powerful lights front and rear. but above all its Bosch Kiox computer that’s bluetooth compatible and has a heart rate monitor, the Xroad 7 will more than live up to your expectations, and satisfy all your needs for getting about day to day as well as going on holiday!
In its Open version, the top tube is lowered offering more standover height for improved accessibility.

New frame

66061 Alloy - Custom frame concept with integration of the new Bosch PowerTube battery

Fork

Suntour Mobie 25 Air / 80mm travel w/preload adjustment & Lockout function

Bosch motor

New Bosch Performance Line CX system
New Bosch PowerTube battery 625Wh
Bosch Kiox display, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors - 5 modes

Drivetrain and brakes

Shimano XT drivetrain 1x11-speed, 11-42T cassette
Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotor front & 160mm rear

Comfortable

Hutchinson Python tires 27.5x2.10 - offering performance, grip and high-quality fast rolling
Moustache, suspension seatpost 40mm travel

Practical

New low-rider carrier, compatible with QL3 + MIK Bag/Accessories

Secure

Supernova E3 headlight combined with Spanninga Presto2Guard taillight
AXA Block XXL frame lock

> Model
Xroad 7
> Frame
Xroad, 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, Bosch PowerTube battery integration, integrated cable routing
> Fork
Suntour, Mobie 25, Air-Spring/Coil, LOR, w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 80mm travel
> Motor
Bosch, Performance Line CX 250W - 75 Nm, higher dynamics in response and agility - Weight & form factor reduction
> Battery
Bosch, PowerTube 625Wh
> Charger
Bosch, 6Ah, Fast Charger
> Display
Bosch, Kiox, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors, 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »
> Rear derailleur
Shimano, XT, RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed
> Front cog / Chainring
FSA, Alloy, 38T w/chainguard
> Cassette
Sunrace, CSMS7, 11-42T
> Chain
Sram, PC1110, 11-speed w/Powerlock
> Shifters
Shimano, SLX, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
> Crankset
Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
> Brakes
Shimano, MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
> Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)
Shimano, 180mm front & 160mm rear
> Hubs
Front= Shimano, 32H, 9x100mm, w/QR Rear= Shimano, 32H, 9x135mm, w/QR
> Rims
Moustache, Alloy, double wall, 32H
> Tires
Hutchinson, Python, 27.5x2.10
> Saddle
Selle Royal, Shadow Ergonomic
> Seatpost
Moustache, suspension, Alloy 31.6mm, 350mm, 40mm travel
> Seat clamp
Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm
> Handlebar
Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 30° backsweep
> Stem
Moustache, Alloy, 70mm
> Headset
FSA, No 57B
> Grips
Ergonomic, dual-density
> Headlight
Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery
> Taillight
Spanninga Presto2Guard, low consumption LED, powered by main battery
> Wheel lock
AXA, Block XXL, same key for framelock & battery lock
> Kickstand
Moustache, adjustable
> Mudguards
Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
> Rear carrier
Moustache, Alloy, QL3 low-rider carrier, MIK Bag/Accessories compatible
> Pedals
Alloy with plateform and reflectors
> Warranty
5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
> Sizes
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
> Color
Red
> Weight
TBD
> Model
Xroad 7
> Frame
Xroad, 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, Bosch PowerTube battery integration, integrated cable routing
> Fork
Suntour, Mobie 25, Air-Spring/Coil, LOR, w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 80mm travel
> Motor
Bosch, Performance Line CX 250W - 75 Nm, higher dynamics in response and agility - Weight & form factor reduction
> Battery
Bosch, PowerTube 625Wh
> Charger
Bosch, 6Ah, Fast Charger
> Display
Bosch, Kiox, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors, 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »
> Rear derailleur
Shimano, XT, RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed
> Front cog / Chainring
FSA, Alloy, 38T w/chainguard
> Cassette
Sunrace, CSMS7, 11-42T
> Chain
Sram, PC1110, 11-speed w/Powerlock
> Shifters
Shimano, SLX, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
> Crankset
Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
> Brakes
Shimano, MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
> Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)
Shimano, 180mm front & 160mm rear
> Hubs
Front= Shimano, 32H, 9x100mm, w/QR Rear= Shimano, 32H, 9x135mm, w/QR
> Rims
Moustache, Alloy, double wall, 32H
> Tires
Hutchinson, Python, 27.5x2.10
> Saddle
Selle Royal, Shadow Ergonomic
> Seatpost
Moustache, suspension, Alloy 31.6mm, 350mm, 40mm travel
> Seat clamp
Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm
> Handlebar
Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 30° backsweep
> Stem
Moustache, Alloy, 70mm
> Headset
FSA, No 57B
> Grips
Ergonomic, dual-density
> Headlight
Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery
> Taillight
Spanninga Presto2Guard, low consumption LED, powered by main battery
> Wheel lock
AXA, Block XXL, same key for framelock & battery lock
> Kickstand
Moustache, adjustable
> Mudguards
Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
> Rear carrier
Moustache, Alloy, QL3 low-rider carrier, MIK Bag/Accessories compatible
> Pedals
Alloy with plateform and reflectors
> Warranty
5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
> Sizes
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
> Color
Red
> Weight
TBD
Model
Xroad 7
Frame
Xroad, 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, Bosch PowerTube battery integration, integrated cable routing
Fork
Suntour, Mobie 25, Air-Spring/Coil, LOR, w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 80mm travel
Motor
Bosch, Performance Line CX 250W - 75 Nm, higher dynamics in response and agility - Weight & form factor reduction
Battery
Bosch, PowerTube 625Wh
Autonomy
Estimate your ebike battery range
Charger
Bosch, 6Ah, Fast Charger
Display
Bosch, Kiox, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors, 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »
Rear derailleur
Shimano, XT, RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed
Front cog / Chainring
FSA, Alloy, 38T w/chainguard
Cassette
Sunrace, CSMS7, 11-42T
Chain
Sram, PC1110, 11-speed w/Powerlock
Shifters
Shimano, SLX, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
Crankset
Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
Brakes
Shimano, MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)
Shimano, 180mm front & 160mm rear
Hubs
Front= Shimano, 32H, 9x100mm, w/QR Rear= Shimano, 32H, 9x135mm, w/QR
Rims
Moustache, Alloy, double wall, 32H
Tires
Hutchinson, Python, 27.5x2.10
Saddle
Selle Royal, Shadow Ergonomic
Seatpost
Moustache, suspension, Alloy 31.6mm, 350mm, 40mm travel
Seat clamp
Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm
Handlebar
Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 30° backsweep
Stem
Moustache, Alloy, 70mm
Headset
FSA, No 57B
Grips
Ergonomic, dual-density
Headlight
Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery
Taillight
Spanninga Presto2Guard, low consumption LED, powered by main battery
Wheel lock
AXA, Block XXL, same key for framelock & battery lock
Kickstand
Moustache, adjustable
Mudguards
Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
Rear carrier
Moustache, Alloy, QL3 low-rider carrier, MIK Bag/Accessories compatible
Pedals
Alloy with plateform and reflectors
Warranty
5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
Sizes
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Color
Red
Weight
TBD
Samedi 27 Xroad 1
> Bosch Active Plus
400Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
9-speed
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 1 Open
> Bosch Active Plus
400Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
9-speed
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 2
> Bosch Performance Line
Powertube 400Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
9-speed
> Fork
XCM ATB 80mm
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 2 Open
> Bosch Performance Line
Powertube 400Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
9-speed
> Fork
XCM ATB 80mm
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 3
> Bosch Performance Line
Powertube 500Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
10-speed Deore
> Fork
Suntour XCM ATB 80mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Seatpost
Suspension
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 3 Open
> Bosch Performance Line
Powertube 500Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
10-speed Deore
> Fork
Suntour XCM ATB 80mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Seatpost
Suspension
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 5
> Bosch Performance Line
Powertube 625Wh / INTUVIA
> Drivetrain
11-speed SLX
> Fork
Suntour Mobie 25, 80mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Seatpost
Suspension
> Headlight
Axendo 80 lux
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT400
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 5 Open
> Bosch Performance Line
Powertube 625Wh / INTUVIA
> Drivetrain
11-speed SLX
> Fork
Suntour Mobie 25, 80mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Seatpost
Suspension
> Headlight
Axendo 80 lux
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT400
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 7
> Bosch Performance CX
Powertube 625Wh / KIOX
> Drivetrain
11-speed XT
> Fork
Suntour Mobie 25 Air, 80mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Seatpost
Suspension
> Headlight
Supernova
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT400
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad 7 Open
> Bosch Performance CX
Powertube 625Wh / KIOX
> Drivetrain
11-speed XT
> Fork
Suntour Mobie 25 Air, 80mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Seatpost
Suspension
> Headlight
Supernova
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT400
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad FS 3
> New Bosch Performance CX
Powertube 500Wh / PURION
> Drivetrain
Deore 10-speed
> Fork
Suntour XCM ATB 100mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT200
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
> Frame
Extra sloping for easy access
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad FS 5
> New Bosch Performance CX
Powertube 625Wh / INTUVIA
> Drivetrain
SLX 11-speed
> Fork
Suntour Mobie 100mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT400
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
> Frame
Extra sloping for easy access
Découvrir
Samedi 27 Xroad FS 7
> New Bosch Performance CX
Powertube 625Wh / KIOX
> Drivetrain
XT 11-speed
> Fork
Suntour Mobie Air 100mm with lockout
> Tires
Hutchinson Python
> Disc brakes
Shimano hydraulic MT400
> New carrier
MIK+QL3
> Frame
Extra sloping for easy access
Découvrir
Where to buy your Moustache ?

Find the shop closest to you by putting in your post code or town.

No result for this place.
Where to buy your Moustache ?

Our bikes are distributed throughout the world by a network of specialist shops.
Find the shop closest to you by putting in your post code or town.