Samedi 27 X2 TRK
Sharing your passion, your emotions, sharing a moment, a new discovery, a trip, a nice area, simply sharing a moment of fun… the reason for being for our Tandem Samedi 27 X2.
Sharing your passion, your emotions, sharing a moment, a new discovery, a trip, a nice area, simply sharing a moment of fun… the reason for being for our Tandem Samedi 27 X2.

epowered by Bosch

Bosch Performance Line CX motor, 85 Nm torque available over a wide range. Optimized eMTB mode, extended boost function. Compact, lightweight, minimal resistance to pedalling, and extreme reactivity. Nominal power 250W, Max 600W. Assistance up to 340%.

Energy to burn!

It's difficult to run out of power with its two batteries offering a total capacity of 1000Wh and an incredible battery life.

Drivetrain and brakes

Shimano Deore 1x11-speed, 11-42T cassette.
Magura MT5 hydraulic disc brakes with 203mm rotors front & rear - Powerful and tough.

Fork

Suntour Aion-35, 140mm of travel, with RC-PCS low-speed Compression and Rebound adjustment.

Rolling!

Exclusive wheels: Moustache 27.5" rims, aluminum 6061E, asymmetric, 32 holes, 35mm width - Hubs with cartridge bearings - 11S, 12x148, 6 hole - inox 2mm diameter spokes.
Tires: Schwalbe, Super Moto-X, 27.5x2.40

Suspension seatpost

Suntour NCX, suspension seatpost, parallelogram system, 50mm travel, 27.2x350mm.

Protection & Transport

Moustache custom alloy double-wall mud-guards & QL3 carrier system.

Model : Samedi 27 X2 TRK

Frame : 6061 T4-T6 Aluminum alloy - Extruded & hydroformed variable thickness tubes - rear motor -tapered headtube - 27.5 Plus - 12x148mm Boost

Fork : Suntour Aion 35, 140mm of travel, RC-PCS cartridge with low-speed Compression and Rebound adjustment - 27.5 Plus - Boost - Q-lock 15mm

Motor : Bosch Performance Line CX 250W - 85 Nm torque available over a wide range. Optimized eMTB mode, extended boost function. Compact, lightweight, minimal resistance to pedalling, and extreme reactivity. Nominal power 250W, Max 600W. Assistance up to 340%

Battery : Bosch, DualBattery, 2 x PowerPack 500Wh - 36v 13,8Ah - Total charge time in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60% minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km per battery) - Total : 1000Wh

Battery Range : Estimate your ebike battery range.

Charger : Bosch, 4Ah

Display : Bosch Kiox, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors, navigation, screen personnalization, lock function (optional extra), 5 modes (Eco, Tour, eMTB, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »

Rear derailleur : Shimano, Deore, RD-M5100-SGS, 11-speed

Front cog / Chainring : FSA, 34 teeth optimized Narrow Wide - direct mount

Cassette : Shimano, SLX, CS-M7000-11, 11-42T

Chain : Sram, PC1130, 11-speed w/Powerlock

Shifters : Shimano, Deore, Rapidfire Plus

Crankset : Tandem specific forged aluminum Moustache cranks, 170 mm, synchronized - Relay chainring narrow/wide 36 teeth

Brakes : Magura, MT5 hydraulic disc brakes

Rotors Front/Rear (in mm) : Magura, Storm HC 203mm front & rear

Hubs : Front= Moustache, 32H, 15x110mm, thru axle Rear= Moustache, 32H, 12x148mm, thru axle

Rims : Moustache asymmetric, aluminum 6061E, welded, double walled, 32 holes, 27.5", 35mm interior width, mounted with Tubeless valves and flap

Tires : Schwalbe, Super Moto-X, 27.5x2.40

Saddle : Moustache, Ergonomic

seatpost/front : Moustache, Alloy, 31.6mm, 350mm

seatpost/rear : Suntour NCX, Suspension seatpost with 50mm of travel, Parallelogram system 350mm x 27.2mm with 31.6mm adaptor

Seat clamp : Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm

Handlebar : Front= Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 760mm, 9° backsweep Rear= Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 9° backsweep

Stem : Front= Moustache, Alloy 3D forged, 65mm Rear= Moustache, Alloy 3D forged, Adjustable 155/200mm

Headset : FSA, Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57B

Grips : SB3, Race One Lock

Headlight : Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery

Taillight : Spanninga Presto2Guard, low consumption LED, powered by main battery

Mudguards : Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays

Rear carrier : Reinforced Aluminum alloy, QL3 integrated carrier for Ortlieb panniers - ratified up to 25kg

Pedals : Alloy platform with reflectors

Warranty : 5 years frame and Moustache Bikes fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories

Sizes : F= 51 (1,72 to 1,95 m) R= 42 (1,50 to 1,85 m)

Color : Electric Blue, glossy

Weight : 32.6 kg

> Model
Samedi 27 X2 TRK
> Frame
6061 T4-T6 Aluminum alloy - Extruded & hydroformed variable thickness tubes - rear motor -tapered headtube - 27.5 Plus - 12x148mm Boost
> Fork
Suntour Aion 35, 140mm of travel, RC-PCS cartridge with low-speed Compression and Rebound adjustment - 27.5 Plus - Boost - Q-lock 15mm
> Motor
Bosch Performance Line CX 250W - 85 Nm torque available over a wide range. Optimized eMTB mode, extended boost function. Compact, lightweight, minimal resistance to pedalling, and extreme reactivity. Nominal power 250W, Max 600W. Assistance up to 340%
> Battery
Bosch, DualBattery, 2 x PowerPack 500Wh - 36v 13,8Ah - Total charge time in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60% minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km per battery) - Total : 1000Wh
> Charger
Bosch, 4Ah
> Display
Bosch Kiox, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors, navigation, screen personnalization, lock function (optional extra), 5 modes (Eco, Tour, eMTB, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »
> Rear derailleur
Shimano, Deore, RD-M5100-SGS, 11-speed
> Front cog / Chainring
FSA, 34 teeth optimized Narrow Wide - direct mount
> Cassette
Shimano, SLX, CS-M7000-11, 11-42T
> Chain
Sram, PC1130, 11-speed w/Powerlock
> Shifters
Shimano, Deore, Rapidfire Plus
> Crankset
Tandem specific forged aluminum Moustache cranks, 170 mm, synchronized - Relay chainring narrow/wide 36 teeth
> Brakes
Magura, MT5 hydraulic disc brakes
> Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)
Magura, Storm HC 203mm front & rear
> Hubs
Front= Moustache, 32H, 15x110mm, thru axle Rear= Moustache, 32H, 12x148mm, thru axle
> Rims
Moustache asymmetric, aluminum 6061E, welded, double walled, 32 holes, 27.5", 35mm interior width, mounted with Tubeless valves and flap
> Tires
Schwalbe, Super Moto-X, 27.5x2.40
> Saddle
Moustache, Ergonomic
>
Moustache, Alloy, 31.6mm, 350mm
>
Suntour NCX, Suspension seatpost with 50mm of travel, Parallelogram system 350mm x 27.2mm with 31.6mm adaptor
> Seat clamp
Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm
> Handlebar
Front= Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 760mm, 9° backsweep Rear= Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 9° backsweep
> Stem
Front= Moustache, Alloy 3D forged, 65mm Rear= Moustache, Alloy 3D forged, Adjustable 155/200mm
> Headset
FSA, Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57B
> Grips
SB3, Race One Lock
> Headlight
Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery
> Taillight
Spanninga Presto2Guard, low consumption LED, powered by main battery
> Mudguards
Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
> Rear carrier
Reinforced Aluminum alloy, QL3 integrated carrier for Ortlieb panniers - ratified up to 25kg
> Pedals
Alloy platform with reflectors
> Warranty
5 years frame and Moustache Bikes fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
> Sizes
F= 51 (1,72 to 1,95 m) R= 42 (1,50 to 1,85 m)
> Color
Electric Blue, glossy
> Weight
32.6 kg
Model
Samedi 27 X2 TRK
Frame
6061 T4-T6 Aluminum alloy - Extruded & hydroformed variable thickness tubes - rear motor -tapered headtube - 27.5 Plus - 12x148mm Boost
Fork
Suntour Aion 35, 140mm of travel, RC-PCS cartridge with low-speed Compression and Rebound adjustment - 27.5 Plus - Boost - Q-lock 15mm
Motor
Bosch Performance Line CX 250W - 85 Nm torque available over a wide range. Optimized eMTB mode, extended boost function. Compact, lightweight, minimal resistance to pedalling, and extreme reactivity. Nominal power 250W, Max 600W. Assistance up to 340%
Battery
Bosch, DualBattery, 2 x PowerPack 500Wh - 36v 13,8Ah - Total charge time in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60% minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km per battery) - Total : 1000Wh
Battery Range
Estimate your ebike battery range.
Charger
Bosch, 4Ah
Display
Bosch Kiox, compact, color screen, Bluetooth compatible with heart rate monitors, navigation, screen personnalization, lock function (optional extra), 5 modes (Eco, Tour, eMTB, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »
Rear derailleur
Shimano, Deore, RD-M5100-SGS, 11-speed
Front cog / Chainring
FSA, 34 teeth optimized Narrow Wide - direct mount
Cassette
Shimano, SLX, CS-M7000-11, 11-42T
Chain
Sram, PC1130, 11-speed w/Powerlock
Shifters
Shimano, Deore, Rapidfire Plus
Crankset
Tandem specific forged aluminum Moustache cranks, 170 mm, synchronized - Relay chainring narrow/wide 36 teeth
Brakes
Magura, MT5 hydraulic disc brakes
Rotors Front/Rear (in mm)
Magura, Storm HC 203mm front & rear
Hubs
Front= Moustache, 32H, 15x110mm, thru axle Rear= Moustache, 32H, 12x148mm, thru axle
Rims
Moustache asymmetric, aluminum 6061E, welded, double walled, 32 holes, 27.5", 35mm interior width, mounted with Tubeless valves and flap
Tires
Schwalbe, Super Moto-X, 27.5x2.40
Saddle
Moustache, Ergonomic
Moustache, Alloy, 31.6mm, 350mm
Suntour NCX, Suspension seatpost with 50mm of travel, Parallelogram system 350mm x 27.2mm with 31.6mm adaptor
Seat clamp
Moustache, Alloy, 34.9mm
Handlebar
Front= Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 760mm, 9° backsweep Rear= Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 9° backsweep
Stem
Front= Moustache, Alloy 3D forged, 65mm Rear= Moustache, Alloy 3D forged, Adjustable 155/200mm
Headset
FSA, Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57B
Grips
SB3, Race One Lock
Headlight
Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery
Taillight
Spanninga Presto2Guard, low consumption LED, powered by main battery
Mudguards
Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
Rear carrier
Reinforced Aluminum alloy, QL3 integrated carrier for Ortlieb panniers - ratified up to 25kg
Pedals
Alloy platform with reflectors
Warranty
5 years frame and Moustache Bikes fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
Sizes
F= 51 (1,72 to 1,95 m) R= 42 (1,50 to 1,85 m)
Color
Electric Blue, glossy
Weight
32.6 kg
Where to buy your Moustache ?
No result for this place.
Where to buy your Moustache ?

Our bikes are distributed throughout the world by a network of specialist shops.
Find the shop closest to you by putting in your post code or town.